Confession Time 1

I’m a shitty person. I was definitely a shitty child too. I think I was kind of a bully which is weird because of how non confrontational I am now and how nervous I get if someone thinks I’m being mean to them.
This is just one instance in which I want to say sorry to the guy I made fun of when I was that shitty kid.
In elementary school I had a classmate who wore glasses and I teased him mercilessly for it. Not just because he had glasses but that they were these huge things that covered half of his face. I would ask him why his glasses were so big in a mocking manner and I’d call him four-eyes and just anything to put him down.
I look back at it now and cringe so sorry to Ed who I bullied and just so you know I now wear glasses myself and think they look great on people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This blog